UHall Main Atrium
Select Saturdays | 11 am – 4 pm
Join us for ARTLab, a free, drop-in event where you can play with a buffet of art supplies. Explore drawing, painting, collage, watercolour, and more. A great way to relax and unwind. All are welcome, Free refreshments!
You can still find many of our projects on our “ARTLab From Home” YouTube channel.
All activities are geared to be flexible for all ages from kindergarten through to adults, and use accessible household materials. If you have any questions about the crafts please email our Program Coordinator Kirsten Meiszinger.
2022 – 23 Schedule
- September 10 – Artist-In-Residence, Katie Marie Bruce and the Campus Collective.
- October 22 – Art Buffet + Button Making (Food Bank Fundraiser)
- November 19 – Art Buffet + Beading (Pending booking of Blackfoot Artist)
- January 7 – Art Buffet + Weather Themed
- February 11 – Artist-In-Residence, Katie Marie Bruce
- March 11 – Art Buffet + Embroidery